Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tender Mercies

After a BAD couple weeks of all of us being sick, strep and a doctor's visit with no insurance, me being denied health insurance, car issues, washing machine issues, and just not much going the way we wanted or planned... The check engine light went off in Steve's car (meaning it doesn't need to get fixed-whew!) and I got a large dress up order, and a few other orders including selling 10 dresses on KSL on Friday.

Sometimes when I feel down, I just need a little pick-me-up, just something small to happen that's good. It ended up being a pretty great day and that makes me thankful that my prayers are heard. It was especially good that I stayed home from Church today because I didn't want to pass my germs to the kids in the nursery and apparently, they didn't want to pass theirs to me either because the toilet backed up and overflowed while I was away. Tee Hee. Sorry to my substitute!

No comments:

Post a Comment