Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Clean Las Vegas Travel Guide

We had a great time in Las Vegas, but we decided we don't really want to go there again, just too much smoking and girly stuff. I have some friends going there soon and have had a ton of people ask me what there is to do there besides gambling, so I have made a hub page about what we liked and didn't. I love hubpages.com. I use it for my dress up business and it's wonderful. You can make a webpage in an hour! It may take a while to get published/approved so try back in a day or two. Anyway, here's the link:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Family-Friendly-Las-Vegas-Guide

My pen name for the articles I write and other web and marketing things I do is Shelby Strong. Just in case you were wondering who that is, it's me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment