Sunday, March 1, 2009

Home at Last

We had a wonderful time on our vacation, but it is so nice to be home. I think since I have been gone I feel a lot more thankful for the things I have, including my kids. It was nice to have a little break, but I missed them a lot and was anxious to get home and see them again. It was a beautiful and relaxing drive home too.

On the job front, while we were in Las Vegas the Provo company called and asked Steve to come in for his fourth interview tomorrow, but they told him they can't afford to pay him much. We're not sure if it will be worth it in that case. None of the other jobs have worked out that he has interviewed for, so we'll see. We went to the temple while we were in LV and we both felt peace about the direction our life is taking right now.

We may buy a web hosting business if we can get a business loan.

Thanks to all of you who have supported my dress up business and have referred me to your friends, I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment