Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Enna Burning by Shannon Hale

If you haven't read Shannon Hale yet, you are sorely deprived. I love her books! She has a series of award winning books called Princess Academy, Goose Girl, Enna Burning and River Secrets. They are sort of like a modern fairy tale and slightly fantasy-ish.

Make sure to start them when you are not that tired, because you WILL be tired when you stay up all night trying to find out what happens next :). When I signed up for River Secrets, the last one I haven't read yet, I was number 48 on the wait list at the library if that tells you anything.

My neighbor loaned me Hale's newest book about called "Book of a Thousand Words". I'm sure it's fantastic, but I'm kind of tired from staying up all last night reading Enna Burning, so maybe I'll start tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I loved all of her books - except Austenland. Blah. But the others... I had many a late night. Book of a Thousand Words is just as "can't put it down" as the others.

    ReplyDelete