Friday, March 13, 2009

Dang Those Girl Scout Cookies!

First of all, we only ordered 10 boxes (our idea of being "recession savvy") before Steve's job ended and had to pay for them after. Not good.

Second, I can't stop eating them!!! Dang it! I would like to get a T-shirt that says I {heart} Samoas. Anyone know where to get one?

Third, I may need cookies anonymous because they are really addicting. Last night I got out a seemingly "new" box after the kids went to bed and I was heard from the pantry frantically asking why we got a box that was already opened and what steps I would have to take to rectify the situation. When I didn't hear an answer from the couch potato, I knew something was up. When I saw the guilty look on his face, I instinctively smacked Steve on the arm for eating 6 without sharing with me! How dare he.

Which Girl Scout Cookies are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment