Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cars


Matthew became obsessed with Lightening McQueen (the one from the movie, "Cars") yesterday. He has never seen the movie and I think just because it is a car and he loves any vehicle. Just mention Thomas the Train and he's all ears.

Anyway, I bought him some Lightening McQueen crocks for summer and they were too big, but he refused to take them off so that I could put them back in the box. He has been wearing them during his nap, all day, and all night. I left the tag on so I could sneak them away when he wasn't looking, but that didn't work either because he also became obsessed with getting that tag off, so now he's walking around with the too big shoes on with that clear plastic tag hanging down. He knows what I want to do with his shoes, so he won't let me come near them with a ten foot pole. I guess we're keeping them. Hope they fit by the time summer is over!

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I just bought Chase a pair of those online and he is anxiously awaiting them in the mail.

    ReplyDelete