Monday, May 25, 2009

Princess Festival

I am excited to be selling my Little Adventures dress up clothes at this year's Princess Festival at Hatfieldadelphia in Lindon. I have been able to take a tour of the facility there and it is amazing. They are pulling out all the stops and it is sure to please little and big princesses alike. They are expecting over 2000 people there. My girls and their grandma's will be 4 of them! Proceeds from the festival go to their charity, In Our Own Quiet Way, so it is going to a good cause.

Check out my tent/booth at the Princess Festival where I will be selling a selection of dress up clothes and sale items. We will have special discounts for pre-ordering, so email me or comment on this post if you would like a costume.

The Princess Festival is June 8th-13th, which is also when our family vacation will be, I will most likely be hiring an employee to work there for some of the time. I will for sure be there on the first day, Monday. Please stop by and say hi, I would love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment