Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lambert v. Allen


I was pleasantly surprised last night when Chris won American Idol! I was getting a little creeped out by Adam the last couple weeks. I love it when the underdog wins too! Chris genuinely looked surprised himself. I bet all the 6 year olds that are in love with him are happy too. Did the fact that his fans are so young stun any of you like it did me?

I liked the whole show last night. It was a good finale except for those obnoxious boots the band "KISS" was wearing. Adam included... they gave me a good laugh.



This was the best picture I could find, but those 12 inch platform boots were stylin'. I wish I had some. Kiss scares me, talk about creepy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we skipped the Kiss part. I didn't feel like having bad dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete