Thursday, May 28, 2009

Follow Up on Yesterday's Post


Yesterday was Megan's birthday and when she opened one of her last gifts, a bag with lots of dress up clothes in it, Matthew jumped up and down, clapped, and screamed, "YEAH, YEAH"! So I gave him a bag full of boys dress up clothes just for him and he cried "NO, NO" and wouldn't let us go near him with them. And said something resembling, I want princesses. A couple weeks ago I was content that my little boy loved Bob the Builder and Thomas the Train and couldn't care less about princesses like my girls. I know it is probably just a phase that he will grow out of when it is not socially acceptable, but it's great for a good laugh now. May also be great for bribery or wedding videos later on :).

1 comment:

  1. all I can say is this:

    hahahahahahahahahahaha! I can't wait for the vacation!

    ReplyDelete