Friday, May 8, 2009

My issues with time...


With Mother's Day arriving in a couple days, I have been thinking back on all the cute things my kids have done over the years and their unique personalities. Megan is the independent one who achieves anything she puts her mind to, Kaylee is a dreamer and the one who makes us laugh, Matthew is our sensitive and cuddly one who is always tagging along with Mom.

Anyway, with that in mind, I feel like lately I have been so worried about time and never having enough of it that I made a bold statement to myself.... I stopped wearing a watch! I guess it is kind of a symbolic step that time no longer rules me. I control what I do with it! There are still times I have to be somewhere at a set time, and we have clocks in the house and one in the car, but I don't have that reminder attached to me at all times. It's pretty nice. Don't hate me John B. (who works for a watch company)!

1 comment: