Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away


My Mom and Aunt Debbie arrived last night after a long and grueling drive in the rain. We are so happy to have them here finally! I guess they brought the signature Seattle weather with them. My Mom will stay to live in Utah and Aunt Debbie goes home on Monday morning. It's so nice having them here!

I am photographing a wedding reception today. I know the family wanted to do photos outside and I feel bad that it's wet, dark, windy, and rainy for their special day. Luckily, there is an inside venue as well. However, photos are never as nice inside in my opinion. I will post some photos on Monday, they are a beautiful couple. Since my family is here, my lovely (and favorite) assistant, Steve will be able to help tonight. He has an amazing eye for setting up poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment