Thursday, April 2, 2009

Giving Thanks

After a couple months of working part time, Steve got offered a full-time job yesterday at the company his older brother, Ken works at. He had helped Ken conduct interviews a week ago and a coworker mentioned Steve would be a good fit for the company. He had an interview with the owner and he starts on Monday. I can't believe how fast it all happened! They run this website: http://www.crimereports.com/ and they are in Salt Lake. Rumors have it that there may be a Provo office and/or one near the point of the mountain this year.

I'm so happy to have health insurance and to feel like everything is going to be ok now! Of course, I am thankful that despite my lack of faith at times, things did work out for the best. I am still sad that many of our friends are still out of work or are struggling in these hard economic times. Our hearts sincerely go out to them in hopes that they find something too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a blessing! I am so happy for you guys. I love the site and signed up for updates. That is such a smart idea. Hopefully that office comes a little closer for your sake. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete