Friday, February 20, 2009

A Year of CrockPotting

My hero was on Good Morning America and I know now why I feel inclined to watch it to the end. Most of the time they have boring stuff at the end (or sometimes through all of it for that matter) that I fast forward through.

But today, no boring stuff at the end. They had a lady on who made a goal to use the crockpot every day for a WHOLE year! She's amazing. I seriously thought about doing that myself for, I don't know, maybe half a day until we drove by Taco Bell. Those cheesy potatoes and cinnamon twists, yum. I have too much of a weakness for going out to eat. I'm glad we're going to Las Vegas, there are so many good restaurants there with reasonable prices. I had the best cheesecake ever when we ate at the Belagio on our way to Disneyland a couple years ago. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

Anyway, back to the story. She is amazing. She cooks bread, pancakes, from scratch yogurt, and yummy dinners in there. Her blog is highly followed and I am a subscriber now too. She has all of her recipes on her blog. You can see it here:http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/. I would like to try some of her breakfast recipes.

It has motivated me to try once a month freezer cooking again. More about that in a later post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love my crock pot too...use it almost every Sunday. It's really easy to use and makes yummy food (most of the time). Thanks for this, I am sure I will use some recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you do the freezer cooking, can you tell me? I'd love to try it. But I think I've told you that before. The point is, I'm WILLING to try this time!

    ReplyDelete