Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Las Vegas Ward

We arrived here late Saturday night. We visited Grandpa Bickmore and Louise on Saturday, then went to church here in Las Vegas on Sunday. We went to the Steve's friends LDS ward, Bill and Gina Wadley. We loved it there! They had fantastic lessons and very friendly people. The Relief Society lesson was great and made me ponder something... These days we have so many modern conveniences that our Mother's and Grandmothers never had. We have disposable diapers, microwaves, washing machines, dishwashers, personal computers, the Internet, email, and more. With all of these time savers, why do we have less time? I don't know the answer to that, but I have been reflecting on how I choose to spend my time. Any suggestions on how you choose to balance things would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment