Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Cute Dressups

Most of you know, I have started a new business called My Cute Dressups where I sell princess dress up costumes for kids and other costumes for boys, adults, and dolls. Things went awesome over Christmas. We were having to ship out every day. Things have slowed down a little since then. I have been spending the slow time doing Internet marketing, or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) which has totally changed the way I see things I liked in the past on the Internet. Did you know most reviews and articles you see are trying to sell something? Well, it's been a big eye opener for me.

Anyway, the new business has been something exciting to focus on besides my health and it has had it's trying moments, and annoying customers, but I really do enjoy it a lot. So do the girls who have received a plethera of clearance items, so they couldn't be happier about it. They think it's cool that their Mom sells princess stuff. My site is getting professionally redesigned next month. It's pretty basic right now, but if you want to take a look, go to http://www.mycutedressups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment