Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mystere

We are in Las Vegas celebrating our 10 year anniversary and are having a wonderful time. We attended a time share presentation to get discounts on Las Vegas shows and activity tickets. We saved several hundred dollars by attending it, but the presentation was long! I'm not sure if we will want to do that EVER again. They had an impressive offer, but even so, probably not worth it to us at this point.

Anyway, because of going to that time share thing, we got to see Cirque du Soleil's Mystere. I had really wanted to go, but the tickets were so expensive we decided not to. I am so glad we went, because it was the best circus show I have ever seen. I think my jaw was nearly on the floor the entire time as there were surprizes throgh out the whole show. There was a live New Age band, great props, comedy, acrobats and amazing superhuman strength, etc, a modern clown. It was just fantastic!

We also took a gondola ride and had delicious gelato at the Venetian hotel. I think it is my favorite hotel. It's beautiful and reminds me a little of the time I spent in Italy.

Most of you probably know that I hate the traditional circus where the trainers whip the animals. Not my thing. But this was wonderful and so entertaining!

Today is Steve's birthday and we are going to the M&M factory, to a special dinner, and to a light show called Freemont Experience, and of course to Target because we forgot to bring about 10 things from home. I guess we were in a hurry to leave or something!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for Target :) and I'm extremely jealous of you and Cirque du Soleil. extremely.

    ReplyDelete