Thursday, February 19, 2009

10 Year Anniversary

We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary a few months early so S. doesn't have to take vacation days at a new company. We are going ALONE, BY OURSELVES, NO KIDS!!! We got a timeshare stay and babysitting from S. parents for Christmas, and we decided to go to Las Vegas because it is close and cheap. It will be fun just to relax too. If you have any good ideas of fun things to do there (besides gambling) please let me know!

I plan on doing a "family friendly" Las Vegas travel guide post when I get home. I know you are on the edge of your seats, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I'm on the edge of mine - I really would like to know. The 2 times we've been, we either just walked around or went to the temple. Sorry I don't have any tips.

    Oh, and way to jump on the bandwagon! I'm proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are in the blogging world! It is good to get updates on you and your fam since I am a slackin' VT! We were just looking at a Vegas weekend too. I think everyone needs a break from the snow. Keep it up, love it.
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! I love it to keep up with freinds and family, especially when they live far away. It was fun to catch up on your fam. We were just talking about a getaway too. Everyone wants OUT of the snow! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete