Thursday, June 18, 2009

T3, My Hero

This week I will be posting about my favorite beauty items. I'm not sure why, I just thought of it this morning while using my lovely hair dryer. I'm kind of a plain person, but I do love a few things that make life easier and better in the getting ready in the morning department. Have I ever mentioned I am not a morning person? Well, I'm not, at least not for an hour after I wake up. Then I have no choice, it's inevitable.

The hubby may laugh at my diamond and 100% jewel encrusted hairdryer that I wanted for Christmas several years back, but when I blow dry my hair faster than all y'all, I'm the one laughing with all that extra time. Hee hee. Hey, every minute counts at this crazy house. Not to mention, I had a hairdryer blow out once a year for at least 5 years before I got this one. That was even during my wet ponytail wearing days when I hardly even used it.

I have dropped the T3 in the full bathtub in the wet sink and on the hard tile floor at least 10 times and it is still going strong with 1800 hot watts of blowing power. I never go on vacation without it because blow drying my hair seems so laborious with anything else. Not that I love drying my hair now, but it's at least tolerable. I also see that the prices have come down on it, $90, that's a STEAL! To tell the truth, you could justify the purchase because in hard financial times, you may be able to sell it to those stores that buy gold and other precious jewels. Hey, it could happen.

I love you T3.

No comments:

Post a Comment