Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake Squares


I can't think of anything I like to eat more than cheesecake. Yum! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it and I don't think 8:30 am is the appropriate time to crave it. However, I subscribe to Martha Stewart's daily cookie recipes (I'm not sure why since I am on the no sugar plan currently. Maybe I should say I am failing at keeping up with the no sugar plan) and the emails come in the morning.

This is the recipe they sent this morning and I can't imagine that it would be anything but extremely yummy. Plus, it is a very interesting cookie, not one you'd see every day.

1 comment:

  1. Those look delish, especially the chocolate coconut part. MMmmmmmm.

    A friend of mine is on the no-sugar plan. I've tried it before but miserably fail after the first hour. I'm just too addicted to chocolate chip waffles.

    ReplyDelete