Monday, June 22, 2009

My Favorite Foundation


If there's one favorite thing I have among cosmetics, it's Max Factor foundation. As a child, it was "cute" to have some freckles on my cheeks, but as an adult, I hate all of the freckles on my face (as a teen, I frequently rubbed lemon juice on them in hopes they would fade). Apparently, they don't like me either, because they keep multiplying. A hazard of fair skin, I'm afraid. I never go in public without this makeup on and it covers really well without looking caked on. I apply it with a circle makeup sponge. It's nice because it's not runny and is in a solid form. I also have very blotchy skin and it seems to cover that up well too.

There you have it. While reflecting on the lemons on the freckles... I was thinking about how when I was a teenager, my mom used to iron my permed hair to straighten it, on the ironing board and everything. After a while, I could do it myself. Did anyone else ever do that? Just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment