Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What Ellipticals Are For



We just got a jump on New Years resolutions by resolving to exercise and we purchased a used elliptical exercise machine on KSL. I have used it twice (it was awesome, I loved it--way better than a treadmill) and Steve hasn't used it at all, he's waiting for the TV to arrive to give him motivation or an excuse for another TV, who knows?

Most of all (like every other hanging area or surface), it's main purpose is a dress up hanger. Pretty creative, eh? I don't know why, it just makes me smile on the inside when I walk downstairs and see all of those hanging there. Hee hee.

I just purchased $1500 of Little Adventures seconds at 1/2 price and I'm not sure where to put them all. It was literally 8 giant boxes full of stuff. Hopefully they will all sell at the Battlecreek Boutique I will be selling at and I won't have to worry about where to keep them!

No comments:

Post a Comment