Friday, September 4, 2009

Savings at Savers

I got some great 1/2 price finds at Savers today because of those nifty silver tags. I love thrift stores. I love that we have several within miles of our house. It's not like we can't afford to buy new stuff, I just like bargains. I love yard sales and I buy a whole bunch of stuff I don't need at them.

So, at Savers, I got a really ugly gray metal table for $4 that I will then beautify with white spray paint to use at the corn maze for my laptop. I also got hangers, baskets, toys, and a whole cart full of winter clothes for the kids including Gymboree, GAP, and Old Navy fashions. All for $60! Did you know if you donate items to Savers you get a 30% off coupon for next time. AND if that wasn't enough fun... Monday is 50% off everything day. I decided I didn't want to go though, because, well, while I like Savers, I hate crowds. There is one downside, I probably bought something with a stain or a rip in it. It happens. And I have allergies from dust getting in my nose. Achoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment