Monday, September 21, 2009

It's a Record!


So my company has been around almost a year now and I enjoy it a lot! I made a goal this year to get 7 orders on My Cute Dressups each week. I did pretty good throughout the year. I mostly made the goal every time, except for one week in the winter I didn't have any orders. This week I had 23 orders! Maybe all of that article writing is paying off.

My ebay store is going ok, steady and strong. I had to go and change all of my listings so now it's slower than usual because I had to start over on many of them. But, overall I'm pleased with the progress there.

THIS IS WHERE I NEED SERIOUS HELP!

I am disappointed because Amazon just emailed and said sellers have to make 25 sales or more by November 1 or they will be kicked off until after Christmas. The reason I started the store is so I could be around for Halloween and Christmas. I've been on Amazon for about a month and have 9 sales. It will be a close call and I'm worried I'm not going to make it. The problem is when you are new on Amazon, they put you down on the very bottom until you prove yourself and make sales, but it's hard to make sales when you're number 100 on the rankings, sometimes I can't even find my listings. I need a good incentive for people to order on Amazon. Does anyone have any good ideas for a contest or a coupon? I would feel more comfortable if I could get 10 more sales. Let me know what you think! I need serious help!

No comments:

Post a Comment