Monday, August 10, 2009

A Sad, Sad Weekend for Me

Due to a contract issue, I am sad to say I will pull my dresses out of Quilted Bear or turn over my booth to another person. The booth was so cute and I spent weeks working on it, but it is what it is. I have spent the weekend going back and forth in my mind about whether I want to stay and no matter how I work the numbers, it won't work out in my favor. It's too bad, and I have spent a long time being emotional about it. However, if you go to Quilted Bear and you see the same booth set up, IT IS NOT MINE. Please contact me if you would like a discount. I have a whole bunch of seconds that I used on models for pictures that I am selling at a deep discount.

Next on the agenda, is an Amazon store. Check me out there there next week where I will be giving away free hair bows with all of my princess dresses!

1 comment:

  1. That stinks! I'm sorry you must be really disapointed. However, I'm sure an amazon store will do really well. I'll be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete