skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The Alchemist
I just finished The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It was.... I'm not sure... interesting and thought provoking, with an unexpected ending. I think it would be a good one for book group and the discussion that insues.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rachel Meyers
This is me!
Princess Costumes
My Dress Up Site
Rachel Meyers Photography
My Professional Photos
Subscribe To My Blog
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2010
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(160)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(10)
NO... N-O-N
The Alchemist
It's a Record!
Tender Mercies
Lehi and His Family
The Smoking Apple
Sisters Last Forever
Savings at Savers
Boggle
Ok, This is Getting Corny
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(16)
Blogs I Read
Charlie Brown
The Elwell Family Blog
Weighty Matters (More or Less)
Mormon Mommy Blogs
Visual Anarchy
I Am Gluten Free
stephmodo
The Krucheks
the Burgers
The Wilsons
The Freezer Chicks
Tea Rose Home
Cothran Family
Princess Dress Up Costumes Blog
Favorite Links
Princess Alexa Chairty Foundation
Cinderella Dresses
BYU Cougar Sports Forum
No comments:
Post a Comment